Sausage Flowers (RECIPE)
- 1 lb ground Italian sausage
- ½ c. Monterey Jack Cheese shredded
- ½ c. Colby cheese shredded
- 1 c. pico de gallo salsa
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 1 ½ c. sour cream
- 1 bunch green onions minced
Elaboración paso a paso
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a miniature muffin pan and set aside.
- In large skillet, cook Italian Sausage over medium-high heat until evenly brown. Drain and set aside.
- Add cheese to sausage mixture, and mix in salsa. Set aside.
- Gently press wonton wrappers into prepared mini muffin tins. Place a tablespoon of sausage mixture into each wonton wrapper.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until wonton edges begin to brown. Transfer to serving dish and garnish with sour cream and green onions before serving.